Code Compare is a powerful file and folder merge tool that demonstrates a new level of code comparison. Code Compare is a free tool designed to compare and merge differing files and folders. Code Compare integrates with all popular source control systems: TFS, SVN, Git, Mercurial, and Perforce. Code Compare is shipped both as a standalone file diff tool and an extension for Microsoft Visual Studio.
* Folder comparison and merge
* Integration into Visual Studio 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2015
* Automatic File Merging
* Command line interface and VCS integration
* File editor with search and bookmarks
* Use Intellisense while comparing code
* Syntax highlighting for multiple languages
* Show changes within compared code lines
* 3-way comparison and merge
* Structure code comparison
* Changes navigation window
* Difference Explorer
* Unchanged regions collapsing
* Word-by-word file comparison
* Support for source control systems
* Detection of similar lines
Code Compare Pro is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-02-28. The program can be installed on Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Server 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008r2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, WinVista, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, WinVista x64, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
Code Compare Pro (version 4.2) has a file size of 11.13 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 267 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.